Tuesday, September 13, 2011

IT'S BEEN A MINUTE.....

I don't really have the highest list of readers. You can check for yourself, not too many people follow my postings. However, for the faithful few, I have returned. And yes, I have updates.

Homeless Crisis...AVERTED...I found a cute little place rooming with a straight couple. Her name is Alisha, and his name is Eric. Yes yes I know, I have collected another Eric to go along with my namesake. Anyways, Alisha is a bubbly brunette vegitarian. And I do mean BUBBLY. and Eric (called Esquire by April because well my Eric is Eric1, I am Eric2, and the new Eric is #3, and she is tired of counting so he is now Esquire). If you know April in real life, it makes perfect sense and is brilliant.

Job crisis.....in flux..I HAVE FOUND A JOB..I am now a cashier at WAL~MART working part-time...YES part-time. I have requested more hours and a bump to full-time asap. I make enough money to cover my expenses at least. Rent, Food, Phone, Utilities...they are covered. I just don't and won't have money for personal things that I want. Not the biggest problem in the world, so I am not burdened by frills. At least I have a roof over my head, and food in my belly. I can make due.

So for all of you who were wondering....I am doing better. NOT WONDERFUL, but not dreadful either. Well readers, I will clothes this blog for now. May your days give you enough. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment