Sunday, June 26, 2011

Blahs damn it.....

We have all had times in our lives where things didn't feel quite right. Something was out of whack or misaligned or stuffs. Well I have these moments, and I call them the BLAHs. The blahs are a state of being where you just don't feel good. And not only that, but friends and family can literally SEE it in your eyes. And its not a sick or in pain things, I just feel off. Kind of like a car needing the tires realigned or something. I am just off. Everything works and functions, I am not depressed or Uuber sad.

I have no clue what causes these moments in life. And its not too much of an inconvenience because as I said before, I am capable of fully functioning. Its just annoying when you walk around and the world seems to be missing a few colors here and there.

Well this blog is really empty, and there is nothing more to really say. Plus no one really listens or reads these except maybe 4 people.

No comments:

Post a Comment