Thursday, June 2, 2011

I few things about me...

Here is a list of some of the things you should know about me....

1. I can be extremely immature at times...It's not that I am not mature all together, its just sometimes I like to play with the voices in my head. That I will always be a kid at heart. Sometimes I just get the urge to go play freeze tag, I miss freeze tag.

2. I am not the sharpest tool in the shed...I say stupid things from time to time and do the WRONG thing a lot of the time. I am only human so there is nothing I can do about that. I can read books, stay informed, learn a load more info. That doesn't mean I have the wisdom to apply the info. That takes time, I am still relatively young, sorta.

3. Sometimes I can loath just as much as I can love. I am human and that means I can be emotional. Especially since I am also Bipolar. I can have my bad days just as much as i can have a good day.

4. I can forgive when I am hurt, but I do not forget that I was hurt. I will still love you, I will still care for you, and I will still help you if I can. But there will always be that movie reel playing in the back of my mind reminding me that you did me wrong.

5. I AM NOT PERFECT, so don't expect it. You probably have heard something similar time and time again. It's kind of a cliche but it rings true for most people. I can be just as judgmental as anyone else, so just remember that.

6. I can tolerate a lot of things, but somethings I just can't stand. My pet peeve, flatulence around me. Its a normal human bodily function, I know. But you can step outside, or go to the bathroom or something. There are circumstances that don't permit that, so I am lenient.

7. I have no clue what 7 is. Maybe I should end it here.

1 comment:

  1. Honey, I hate that you're having problems finding a job. Hang in there and hopefully you'll find something really fast - I'll send energy to you about that. As far as being immature and all the rest, everyone's immature at times. The only people who are fully mature are about to die. We always have something more to learn and another aspect to grow. I think you're a wonderful, loving person and I, for one, am very glad to have known you in this lifetime. And you aren't stupid. I say stupid shit all the time - I'm extremely intelligent, but I just have no filter. Nor do I want one. You find out who your real friends are very quickly when you don't mince words and make extremely bold statements all the time. So it can be a good thing. Anyways, love ya dear. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete