Thursday, June 2, 2011

Its WWIII up in this shit...

Wow I got a big response from a few people about my first few blogs. I was amused so, That's a good bag. Now to address some issues.

April and Robin, about your little cold war. WOW...That was intense...the internet fire fight was a nice touch, LOL. Thanks to both of you because you both, in your own way, defended , me. It makes me feel all warm and gooey inside. That's a good thing btw. Try talking things over before accusations are flung, the big thing about the net, people like to YELL, A LOT... Next time, ask what they meant, instead of "assuming" and Robin, you did assume...but its okay, Mommy Mode kicked in.

And about MOMS. Brian, even you have to admit, mom was cold and distant. She worked her fingers to the bone giving us everything we physically needed. But I remember a lot of times saying, "Mom I love you." but do you know what response I got..."What do you want?" That was her response, almost every time, I just wanted an I LOVE YOU back.

And DAD was HORRIBLE FATHER. If he couldn't support 2 kids, he had no business spawning more out of wed lock. Sorry that's just a fact. I love all my siblings, none were a "mistake." so don't twist my words into making me look like I hate anyone, its just feels like I was being replaced once or twice. I have wounds from both parents that won't heal, and I don't think will ever heal. It's not a question of forgiveness. I can forgive almost anyone of anything. But that does not mean that I will forget.

On a lighter note...I wish I could travel but here is my position. I have no job, and no money to my name. I am literally the walking talking personification of the Poverty line. I am this close to losing my apartment because I can't pay rent. I can't even pay for food. I am reliant on my roommates for most of my things. If I was to win the lottery perhaps I would love to travel.

I could say more, but I will leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment